maandag 26 december 2011

Day zero project, well kinda.


I've decided to start the Day Zero project, even though I find it a bit mainstreambut not for 1001 days, i will do it throughout the christmas holidays, so two weeksand if I like it I'll maybe do the 1001 days
I think it's a fun initiative, but I don't have enough time, especially through school, to achieve 101 goals. It took a time to find my 10 goals, it's harder than it looksbut I am well pleased. My last goal seems easy but I'm going to do this each day and it maybe looks like something really small but it can have a huge impact on someone's day
I will try to post every day about what I did but I don't always have Internet. Below is my list of the 10 goals I want to achieve this holidayWhat do you think of the project and my goals?-XO




1)Send a lettre to another continent
2)Go to a concert
3)Read at least 2 books
4)Go to a 3D movie
5)Get drunk
6)Kiss someone, doesn't matter if I know the person, on new year
7)Redecorate my room
8)Do something artistic
9)Watch every episode of Gossip Girl
10)Give every person I speak a compliment

Geen opmerkingen: