woensdag 28 december 2011

Project zero, day 3!


1)Send a lettre to another continent
2)Go to a concert
3)Read at least 2 books
4)Go to a 3D movie
5)Get drunk
6)Kiss someone, doesn't matter if I know the person, on new year
7)Redecorate my room
8)Do something artistic
9)Watch every episode of Gossip Girl
10)Give every person I speak a compliment

Ok, as you can see I have already achieved 3 goals, jeej! 
I went to the concert of my cousin/best friend. He played with his band, Rusty Spoon, in Kavka, an Antwerp youth center. 
The rest of the following days I was suuuuper asocial and I stayed al day in my bed until I had watched every Gossip Girl episode (2 seasons I still had to see). 
But now it's time to pick up my social life. I'm going with my friend, Ena, to the Puss in Boots in 3D! What do you think of my performance so far?-XO

Here is the website of Rusty Spoon: http://vi.be/rustyspoon


Geen opmerkingen: